On Tuesday at the last week, the Microsoft released some of the amazing updates for its regular Patch. Now the company is trying to do more changes and fixes for Windows 10 1803 and earlier builds.
As per the recent report, the company is rolling out an update among the users that is called- KB4345421 for Windows 10 1803. It will come with some under the hood solutions and no new features. It will also bump your build number to 17134.167.
Here let’s discuss on what you can expect with this update 1803.
Windows 10 1803 Update KB4345421
Let’s discussed what has been changed and solved the issues for Windows 10 1803 in this latest update:
- It will resolve an issue that may cause some of the devices using network monitoring workloads to get the 0xD1 Stop error because of a race condition after installing the July update.
- It will solve an issue with the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Failover server that may cause enterprise user to get an improper setting when the request for a new IP address. This results in a loss of connectivity.
- It will solve an issue that may cause the restart of the SQL Server service to fail suddenly with the error, “TCP port is already in use.”
- It will resolve an issue that can occur when an administrator tries to block the World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC). The W3SVC remains in a “stopping” state, but cannot entirely block, or it cannot be restarted.
If you’= have disabled the automatic updates, you can get this update in the next coming days. But if you wish to stay on the top of things, you can check for the updates by following given path: Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update or manually.
- Here, you can download it for Windows 10 and Server.
- When you will complete the update process, click on the Windows Key.
- Then type the winver and click on the Enter button.
- Now you will get your build number has jumped to 17134.167.
If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 1803, please note, there are also some of the updates for other Windows 10 versions such as- KB4345420 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 and KB4345419 for Windows 10 Creators Update 1703.