Google previously was just a search box providing all sorts of results for the searches that people needed. With time, the company has put efforts in releasing various services like YouTube, Gmail and then Google Drive. With the evolution of Google, the company released its renowned web browser, Google Chrome. We all know that Google has its iconic Dinosaur game available only in Google Chrome when the internet goes down. The dinosaur game is a perfect game to pass your time while waiting for the internet connection.
Do you know that the Dinosaur game is not the only game that Google has for its users to play? It is true that there is another adventurous game available to play on Google, but where to find it? There is a little trick to find and play the secret games. The game is accessible only to those who know the method to uncover it. Surely you too want to play the hidden game on Google. The trick is workable on Microsoft’s browsers and Mozilla Firefox as well, but it gets awry on Microsoft’s browser. If you want to play the game, then Google Chrome browser is highly recommended to you while using the trick.
Here’s How to Play Secret Adventurous Game on Google
- Open Google Chrome
- Now, go to the com and click the search box
- Now, type text adventure and press Enter.
- Right-click on the page.
- Now, select Inspect from the menu.
- You can press Ctrl + Shift + I keys in Windows system.
- If you are using Chrome in Mac, then press Cmd + Options + I
- A box will appear on the right side of the tab asking “Would you like to play a game?“
- Now type Yes and press Enter.
- The hidden will come out in front of you.
- You will play a big blue G of the Google logo with the simple commands to proceed in the story.
- Type north, south, east or west to move around and interact with things by typing grab or use.
It might sound boring as you need to enter the commands, but it is not complicated. Once you start playing, it will keep you busy for a long time.