Force quitting an app on iPhone or iPad is a very simple process; it is as easy as closing out all the apps from the multitasker. Though sometimes it looks almost similar to the removing apps from the Dock on watchOS doesn’t even force quit or close the apps, but to remove them from the most recently used list of the apps. Usually, Apple Watch apps hardly misbehave, but if sometime it becomes non-responsive or fails to refresh data, in this case, force quitting the app and relaunching it, is the best solution to solve it.
However, like apps in your iPhone means that they are active in the background on your Apple Watch. If you have an Apple Watch app which is frozen or keeps crashing on you unexpectedly, then you will have to use the following steps to force quit all the steps. But before starting the steps, we suggest you that if you follow these steps in the ascending order, then it will take you less time and fewer efforts and also prevents you from errors. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Force Quit Apps on Apple Watch
To force quitting the apps on your Apple Watch, you need to follow a few simple steps; they are as follow:
- Click on the Digital Crown to start your Apple Watch screen.
- Next, click on the Side button appears on the left side of your watch.
- Now, it will automatically open up all the apps which are running in the background on your Apple Watch.
- After that, lightly Swipe the app card to the left of your Apple Watch screen.
- Then, a Remove icon(X) in the red box appears on your screen.
- Click on the Remove button to quit all the apps on your Apple Watch.