McAfee offers world-class security solutions to ensure safe browsing and advanced protection of your software, applications, data and email. With a McAfee product installed on your device, you can be sure of the complete protection against all kinds of online frauds, scams and viruses lurking in the digital market. One can choose a McAfee subscription according to the need of their home or business PC. After purchasing, you have to follow three more processes to let McAfee protect your device.
- McAfee Downloading
- McAfee Installation
- McAfee Activation
Now, installation of McAfee Total Protection with activation code depends on how you have purchased it. In case of offline purchase, you will get a retail card, on the back of which there has been given the product key. This product key will be required at the time of activation. On the other hand, if you have purchased a McAfee product online, then follow the below mentioned steps to McAfee install and activate:
- Visit mcafee.com/activate and enter your product key
- Select your country and language
- Enter your product key and then hit Submit
- Login to your McAfee account using the registered email ID and password
- If you don’t have a McAfee account, then create the one by clicking over sign up
- Under My Account, choose your subscription from the list of McAfee products
- Click download button to begin the installation
- Once it finishes, you need to install it
- Click the downloaded setup
- It will automatically begin the installation
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installation
- The next step after installing McAfee is its activation
- For this, open your McAfee subscription and enter McAfee activation code, when prompted
- Click Activate
- Your PC is now protected!
Before downloading, installing or activating any McAfee product, make sure your system meets the required specifications. Also make sure there is no other security software or antivirus already installed on your device as it would lead to software conflict error.